Qualifying for Services
You will need the following required documentation:
• Photo identification to match with income paperwork.
• Social security cards for all dependents being claimed in the qualification process.
If single or married but not living on your own, you must state that you are solely responsible for the care/welfare of their pet. If you are able to do so, then the following documentation needs to be provided. If married, then documentation must be provided for all family members.
Documentation used to qualify a client must include at least one of the following:
• Proof of unemployment benefits being received currently or within the past three months.
• Proof of public assistance including Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or food stamps
• Latest award letter for Social Security or disability payments
• Court documents showing amount of child support or spousal maintenance (alimony) awarded
• Correspondence which documents student loan amounts
• Two most recent paycheck stubs
• Most recent tax returns
To be considered for a payment plan, the qualified client must be able to provide a currently utility bill or proof of current rent payments in their name to support credit worthiness.
A payment program called "Care Credit" is available for clients who qualify. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.